Wednesday 18 June 2008

Earthy? Me?




Rewind to March 2005 and this is where my life, as it had been for 8 or so years, started to really change and metamorphosise, in so many ways. Unhappily plodding along, I was awoken.
Not forgetting that in this time space too, was much heartbreak; running (once again from the man) messing me around and playing with my heart.
To play with a person's heart is wrong. Of course, we must forgive people and forget but when you've been choked by emotion and loss, then I know that it is essentially WRONG to play with other's emotions..
I try and remember the sweetness of this period and the happiness that reigned but quite a lot of this period was also tarnished with a low, heavy heart..this is not good and on reflection, I will never allow myself to go down these destructive roads again with anyone. Moving on and thinking about the memories of this time, I wrote this poem..


You said of me -
That I smelled Earthy..
This made me feel
Worthy..
Of your heavenly Love.
Your flaming desire -
Set my heart on Fire.
You opened the door,
That April eve..
Golden and light -
Your smile I received.
Minds connected -
Thoughts shared,
My watery hair.

No comments: