Wednesday 18 June 2008

Fight or Flight?

Present day -

Oh A, why did you have to run?.....
I made a Newspaper Phallus..
Don't you know?
I never got to tell you so..
Why were you so callous?
Runs and flies..
Your ego -
Do you fight?
I wished you would talk
Further -
Explaining the furore..
Why leave me in isolation?
When I loved our energy connection...
Complimentary perfection.
All of them hours,
In each others' arms,
Under the rug..
Warm and smug.
Wild,
Free,
Listening intently..
Loud,
No clouds..
Easy, loving connection..
Spanish Champagne -
Long afternoons,
Bed was our heaven,
Being away from you -
Was my hell..
I started to deeply fall -
Your heart - didn't hear me call..
I opened,
Gave the chance..
Saw the truth in you,
Your beauty shone through.
The smile that attracted,
Feels lost now
Fractured.
That hair that tumbled,
Needs to be smoothed and fumbled..
Pick up the pieces again,
Come smiling to my heart...

No comments: