Wednesday 18 June 2008

Expectations

Throughout our lives, we grow up to believe that we'll meet someone, get married, have kids, live happily ever after. We take a bite from the fruit and hope it doesn't turn sour. BUT life gets in the way, money destroys, temptations arise, boredom suffices. The romantic dream gets CRUSHED.

Romance is a beautiful thought. Dreams are wonderment to another world..Feeling the love from another, is one of the greatest feelings that can not be bought or commodified, it simply exists and evolves.

I eternally believe in LOVE. Even though my own experiences have been sweet and sour. I wanted to replicate my Mother and Father, but alas, I didn't and haven't. So relationship experiences change over time..and we CAN NOT beat ourselves up for expecting things to trun out a certain way when they don't..

Life and LOVE must wonder on...

No comments: